Erica Campbell wants you to watch your words. Whether it’s with a child or loved ones you must be careful with saying certain things that they could carry for life. Words take root and can be very ugly at times.
Erica mentioned that projecting evil stuff on someone else’s child is very disrespectful. She also talked about how it makes you seem selfish and mean. Remember that your words take room.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- ‘Friends First’ | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Vivica A. Fox Joins Forces With 3M To Amplify The Stories Of Skilled Trade Workers
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards