Erica Campbell wants you to watch your words. Whether it’s with a child or loved ones you must be careful with saying certain things that they could carry for life. Words take root and can be very ugly at times.
Erica mentioned that projecting evil stuff on someone else’s child is very disrespectful. She also talked about how it makes you seem selfish and mean. Remember that your words take room.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Benita Jones Releases Music Video For “Good God”
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- STREAM IT HERE: Deitrick Haddon’s Corona Relief Concert [VIDEO]
- Black Family-Owned Business Featured In New Amazon Commercial
- John Gray Joined By Steph, Ayesha Curry For ‘Home And Hallelujah’ On Instagram
- How Marvin Sapp Has Been Spending Time Social-Distancing [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quarantine Prayers: Erica Campbell’s Reminder To Keep ‘Praying & Believing’ [VIDEO]
- Man Arrested For Licking Items Inside Of A Walmart
- Reports Show U.S. Citizens May Lose 14 Million Jobs By Summer