Erica Campbell talked about her family and how everyone’s birthday is very close together. When she was growing up they didn’t always receive gifts, but they always knew they had love. Erica wants people to celebrate even if they have nothing to give to the person for their special day.
She then talked about people trying to show out and give the best gift just to look good. Erica believes that it’s not motivated by love and not right. Make sure when you’re trying to celebrate someone you lift them up as well as love them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production