Erica Campbell talked about her family and how everyone’s birthday is very close together. When she was growing up they didn’t always receive gifts, but they always knew they had love. Erica wants people to celebrate even if they have nothing to give to the person for their special day.
She then talked about people trying to show out and give the best gift just to look good. Erica believes that it’s not motivated by love and not right. Make sure when you’re trying to celebrate someone you lift them up as well as love them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By Doe Jones
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- Black Lives Matter Denies Affiliation With Rhode Island BLM ‘Imposter’ Mark Fisher Who Endorsed Trump
- Funds Pledged To Mobilize Black Male Voters As Polls Claim More African Americans Supporting Trump
- Fantasia Opens Up About Going Broke And Healing Through ‘The Color Purple’
- ‘Rosa Parks Day’: CBC Urges Congress To Adopt Federal Holiday In Honor Of Civil Rights Icon
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Marvin Sapp Introduces 'You Kept Me' Single [LISTEN]
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans