Many women celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday and had an amazing day. GRIFF has a prayer for the women he told to have a good Mother’s Day and then they gave him attitude. He mentioned they didn’t understand why he said that because they don’t have kids, but GRIFF was just trying to be nice.
GRIFF would like them to have better attitudes next year. He also spoke about how he wants the same love on Father’s Day given to all the men in a couple weeks. GRIFF believes that these women also don’t like being called “baby,” or “sweetheart.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]
- NBA Legend Bill Russell Recovering From Dehydration After Hospital Scare
- “Greenleaf” Actress Arrested At ATL’s Houston’s For Using Restroom For Too Long [VIDEO]
- Fathering While Black? Yes, It’s Now Suspicious
- The Cromarties Talk About Life With Blended Family Of 14 Kids
- These Curly-Haired Sisters Are Changing Lives For The Better
- Black Moms Matter: How Do You Explain Death To Your Child?
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia