Many women celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday and had an amazing day. GRIFF has a prayer for the women he told to have a good Mother’s Day and then they gave him attitude. He mentioned they didn’t understand why he said that because they don’t have kids, but GRIFF was just trying to be nice.
GRIFF would like them to have better attitudes next year. He also spoke about how he wants the same love on Father’s Day given to all the men in a couple weeks. GRIFF believes that these women also don’t like being called “baby,” or “sweetheart.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]