Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]
- NBA Legend Bill Russell Recovering From Dehydration After Hospital Scare
- “Greenleaf” Actress Arrested At ATL’s Houston’s For Using Restroom For Too Long [VIDEO]
- Fathering While Black? Yes, It’s Now Suspicious
- The Cromarties Talk About Life With Blended Family Of 14 Kids
- These Curly-Haired Sisters Are Changing Lives For The Better
- Black Moms Matter: How Do You Explain Death To Your Child?
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia