Erica Campbell used to be scared to say “no” to people because she didn’t want them to think bad of her. She used to say “yes” out of guilt also because she missed other events in the past. Erica mentioned that it’s okay to do something because you don’t want to.
She wants you to take time for yourself because that’s an act of self-love. Don’t feel you need to give long excuses and do what you need to do. Remember its okay to say “no.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
- Exciting Or Eerie? Whitney Houston Set For Hologram Residency In Las Vegas Starting October 2021
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still Alive” To The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities