Erica Campbell used to be scared to say “no” to people because she didn’t want them to think bad of her. She used to say “yes” out of guilt also because she missed other events in the past. Erica mentioned that it’s okay to do something because you don’t want to.
She wants you to take time for yourself because that’s an act of self-love. Don’t feel you need to give long excuses and do what you need to do. Remember its okay to say “no.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Fred Hammond Describes His Experience With COVID-19 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor