Erica Campbell used to be scared to say “no” to people because she didn’t want them to think bad of her. She used to say “yes” out of guilt also because she missed other events in the past. Erica mentioned that it’s okay to do something because you don’t want to.
She wants you to take time for yourself because that’s an act of self-love. Don’t feel you need to give long excuses and do what you need to do. Remember its okay to say “no.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Edward Blum Uses Civil Rights Act To Block Grant Program For Black Women Owners
- Apple’s iPhone 15 Has Overheating Issues Due To Apps
- Barbara Lee Reacts To Laphonza Butler’s Appointment As Dianne Feinstein’s ‘Interim’ US Senate Replacement
- Bowie, Maryland Named One Of The Best Places To Live In America
- Video Of Black Man ‘Beaten By Multiple’ Florida Cops Goes Viral As Family Demands Justice
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee