The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”
- This Is What Happened When Mike From “Bachelor In Paradise” Asked Keke Palmer Out On A Date On Live TV
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Isaac Carree Drops Heartfelt New Video “HER” Dedicated To His Wife [WATCH]
- Lauren London Granted Guardianship Over The Estate of Her & Nipsey Hussle’s Son
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production