The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Anita Wilson Brings Her New Song “Still live to The Get Up Church
- Can We Hold Something?: LeBron James Is Now The First Active Athlete To Earn $1 Billion
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé’s New Orleans Home Set On Fire According To Authorities
- Yasiin Bey Will Not Portray Jazz Great Thelonious Monk In Biopic Despite Reports
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Late Gospel Radio Host Eddie Taylor May Soon Be Honored With Renaming Of Ballfields In Lipscomb Park
- Jennifer Hudson Says Aretha Franklin Valued Family, Independence & ‘Respect’ In New Biopic Cast Reel
- Sha’Carri Richardson Stars In Beats Studio Buds Spot, Kanye West’s New Track “No Child Left Behind” Featured
- Smart or Survival? Black Americans Are Now Buying Life Insurance More Than Any Racial Group
- Have You Heard Charles Jenkins’ New Album ‘PRAISE PARTY, Vol. 1’ Yet?