The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: God Always Kept His Promises [VIDEO]
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Cooks Her Own Food, Drives Her Own Car And Does Everything For Herself
- Wendy Williams’ Son Kevin Hunter Jr. Pleads Not Guilty To Punching Father In Assault Case [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: Keyondra Lockett Reveals Her Childhood Favorites [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Stuck On The Elevator [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Turn The Light On [VIDEO]
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard NPR Tiny Desk Concert [VIDEO]
- Houston Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson Baptized In Israel’s Jordan River
- James Fortune Releases New Single & Preps Lyric Video For “I Am”