The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More