The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- GoFundMe Launches After MLK ‘I Have A Dream’ Memorial Vandalized In Denver
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- See Danielle Brooks’ Fabulous Fringe Moment At The 2024 Producers Guild Awards
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Donald Lawrence Talks 'In Him There Is No Sorrow' Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners