The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Dove Awards Announces Nominees For 2020!
- GRIFF’s Prayer To Read The Bible [VIDEO]
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- Watch Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’ First Joint Campaign Event Here
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Viola Davis Purchased The Slave Plantation Where She Was Born For Her 55th Birthday
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…