The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Love & Discipline Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Debra Lee To Step Down As Chairman And CEO Of BET
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win In Georgia’s Primary Race
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks: Be The Best You
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s “Shining Down” Vs. 1k Phew’s “Show Love” [MUSIC]
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming” [PHOTOS]
- Get Up Poll: How Long Is Too Long To Let Your Kids Live With You? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Donnie McClurkin Addresses Throat Cancer Rumors [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Acoustic Performance [VIDEO]