Dr. Katina Kennedy is talking about food affecting your mental health. She spoke about the dangers of eating a lot of food with sugar, salt and carbs. It can make us becomes sleepy, short tempered and more.
Dr. Katina also wants us to stay away from food that is processed and that contain high fructose corn syrup. She wants everyone to try and drink a cup of water before bed as well as when you wake up. This will help your kidneys, metabolism and skin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- HEALTHY EVER AFTER: Healthy Comfort Foods
- Mr. Griffin: ‘Greater Is HE That Is Me’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Yvonne Orji’s New Haircut Is An Ode To Black Lives Matter…And We Love It!
- CeCe Winans Gets Emotional During Powerful Interview with Erica Campbell and GRIFF [VIDEO]
- Tyrese Surprises Wife With Romantic Date Night Serenaded by Jonathan McReynolds
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Raiders’ Win [VIDEO]