Dr. Katina Kennedy is talking about food affecting your mental health. She spoke about the dangers of eating a lot of food with sugar, salt and carbs. It can make us becomes sleepy, short tempered and more.
Dr. Katina also wants us to stay away from food that is processed and that contain high fructose corn syrup. She wants everyone to try and drink a cup of water before bed as well as when you wake up. This will help your kidneys, metabolism and skin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Be Thankful For The Little Things [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Dog Lovers [VIDEO]
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’