Dr. Katina Kennedy is talking about food affecting your mental health. She spoke about the dangers of eating a lot of food with sugar, salt and carbs. It can make us becomes sleepy, short tempered and more.
Dr. Katina also wants us to stay away from food that is processed and that contain high fructose corn syrup. She wants everyone to try and drink a cup of water before bed as well as when you wake up. This will help your kidneys, metabolism and skin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Judge Ends “Blind Side” Conservatorship Between Former Panthers Tackle Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
- Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Speaks on Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Replacement
- ‘American Idol’ Fan Favorite We Ani Talks Music, Skincare, And Silk Press Secrets
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- TV Shows Like ‘Abbott Elementary’ & ‘Run the World’ Were Affected By The 2023 Writers Strike
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell's 'I Love You' Album Release Party + Concert
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
BET+ Adds Erica Campbell, Michelle Williams & More To Season 2 Of ‘Kingdom Business’
Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]