GRIFF has been a vegetarian for a half a year. He mentioned he feels lighter and better everyday. GRIFF doesn’t desire having meat unless he sees certain commercials.
He is also happy that he got over trying new foods and loves hummus now. GRIFF is just waiting for God to tell him to stop being a vegetarian. A word of advice the team mentioned was to read labels better, try new super markets and drink a lot of water.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- South Carolina Cemetery Thinks God Should Pay For Damaged Graves [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Is Offended By Everything! [VIDEO]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fornite Over ‘Carlton Dance,’ Prada Faces Backlash For Monkey Figurines & More
- Ministry Spreads The Love Of God To Children Living In Poverty
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Kenneka Jenkins’ Mom Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hotel One Year After She Was Found Dead In Freezer
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- These Christmas Wish Lists From Grown-Ups Prove Adulting Is The Ultimate Struggle
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Wears Cornrows On The Cover Of Teen Vogue And Encourages Readers To Support Black Women