We normally use confetti to celebrate big wins and GRIFF isn’t happy with the way that the Houston Rockets celebrated. They won the second game of the series at home against the Golden State Warriors and they dropped confetti on the court. GRIFF prays that this never happens again.
He wants people to celebrate with confetti only at times when it’s necessary. GRIFF mentioned that just because you learn to tie your shoe, pay your phone bill or finish marriage counseling you don’t get confetti. He even spoke about how the team looked embarrassed that it was happening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- LaKeith Stanfield Stars As First Black Samurai In Netflix Series ‘Yasuke’
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Chrissy Teigen Reflects On Tragic Pregnancy Loss–“I Can Feel The Pain All Over Again”
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic