We normally use confetti to celebrate big wins and GRIFF isn’t happy with the way that the Houston Rockets celebrated. They won the second game of the series at home against the Golden State Warriors and they dropped confetti on the court. GRIFF prays that this never happens again.
He wants people to celebrate with confetti only at times when it’s necessary. GRIFF mentioned that just because you learn to tie your shoe, pay your phone bill or finish marriage counseling you don’t get confetti. He even spoke about how the team looked embarrassed that it was happening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag