We normally use confetti to celebrate big wins and GRIFF isn’t happy with the way that the Houston Rockets celebrated. They won the second game of the series at home against the Golden State Warriors and they dropped confetti on the court. GRIFF prays that this never happens again.
He wants people to celebrate with confetti only at times when it’s necessary. GRIFF mentioned that just because you learn to tie your shoe, pay your phone bill or finish marriage counseling you don’t get confetti. He even spoke about how the team looked embarrassed that it was happening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media