Do you know someone that always throws negativity on positive thoughts? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes when she tried to give encouragement or a solution to some of her friends they throw a problem on it. We try to lift them up and they won’t let us.
She wants us to get passed those negative thoughts and only move to positive ones. Erica mentioned that we must magnify God and not let the enemy bring us down. Focus on the positive and the possibilities of life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- LaKeith Stanfield Stars As First Black Samurai In Netflix Series ‘Yasuke’
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Chrissy Teigen Reflects On Tragic Pregnancy Loss–“I Can Feel The Pain All Over Again”
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Condemn Amy Coney Barrett’s Confirmation As ‘Travesty’
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister, DeOndra Dixon, Passes Away At 36
- ‘black-ish’ Creator Kenya Barris To Write, Direct Richard Pryor Biopic
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’