Has someone ever given you a compliment and you didn’t take it the right way? Erica Campbell talked about one of her friends that cried after her husband cleaned the entire house. She got insecure and thought her husband believed she didn’t do a good enough job and that’s why he cleaned.
Erica thought you should be happy about that and be thankful. She wants you to stop turning those compliments into insults and check your spirit. Remember not to be mad at compliments and receive them with a positive mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- ‘Friends First’ | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Harlem-Based High School Squash Team Makes Sports History
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Vivica A. Fox Joins Forces With 3M To Amplify The Stories Of Skilled Trade Workers
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards