Has someone ever given you a compliment and you didn’t take it the right way? Erica Campbell talked about one of her friends that cried after her husband cleaned the entire house. She got insecure and thought her husband believed she didn’t do a good enough job and that’s why he cleaned.
Erica thought you should be happy about that and be thankful. She wants you to stop turning those compliments into insults and check your spirit. Remember not to be mad at compliments and receive them with a positive mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- LeToya Luckett Shows Off Post Baby Beach Bod: ‘Ya Girl Is Officially 55 Lbs Down’
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Lumberton Honda Dealership Blasted For Calling Black Woman ‘Bon Quisha’ On Facebook
- Frontier Airlines Labels Black Woman As Potential Child Trafficker After Seen With 4-Year-Old White Adoptive Sister