Erica Campbell was talking about dating multiple people and how it can hurt you trying to find real love. She spoke about how GRIFF believes in community dating, which is taking many girls on dates. Erica mentioned that you should prepare your mind and actions to only be with one person if that’s what you want.
Sometimes the problem is also people date multiple people because they all have different qualities that you might like. When you find that one person make sure you are bonding with them to develop a good relationship. Tell us what your thoughts are on dating multiple people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince