At what age should parents not allow their kids to live with them? Callers spoke about their thoughts on this topic and it was pretty interesting. One caller believes that you need to teach your kids how to be independent and contribute to the world.
Another caller spoke about how her father at a young age made her help him run his business. She taught her daughter similar values and helped her develop a strong work ethic. Her daughter is in college, but is sure if she was home would be working and out the house the next year. Tell us what you think about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- K-Ci Hailey Debuts Gospel Single, Reflects On Faith Walk [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- Michelle Obama Reveals She’s Dealing With ‘Low-Grade’ Depression
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- Mr. Griffin: My Past Is Covered By The Blood Of Jesus
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues