At what age should parents not allow their kids to live with them? Callers spoke about their thoughts on this topic and it was pretty interesting. One caller believes that you need to teach your kids how to be independent and contribute to the world.
Another caller spoke about how her father at a young age made her help him run his business. She taught her daughter similar values and helped her develop a strong work ethic. Her daughter is in college, but is sure if she was home would be working and out the house the next year. Tell us what you think about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit