At what age should parents not allow their kids to live with them? Callers spoke about their thoughts on this topic and it was pretty interesting. One caller believes that you need to teach your kids how to be independent and contribute to the world.
Another caller spoke about how her father at a young age made her help him run his business. She taught her daughter similar values and helped her develop a strong work ethic. Her daughter is in college, but is sure if she was home would be working and out the house the next year. Tell us what you think about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee