At what age should parents not allow their kids to live with them? Callers spoke about their thoughts on this topic and it was pretty interesting. One caller believes that you need to teach your kids how to be independent and contribute to the world.
Another caller spoke about how her father at a young age made her help him run his business. She taught her daughter similar values and helped her develop a strong work ethic. Her daughter is in college, but is sure if she was home would be working and out the house the next year. Tell us what you think about this.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project