Easter just passed and Erica Campbell spoke about how at church the word was about missing your blessing. Before the resurrection people misunderstood God and cried about it. Sometimes we are so involved in things we miss our blessings.
GRIFF talked about the different emotions that led up to the resurrection. People were crying, upset, angry and then were joyful when he rose. In life we go through so much and different situations make us have different emotions. What was your Easter sermon about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss Ahead Of Her Fitness And Figure Competition Debut
- 2 Confirmed Dead, Multiple People Injured In Naval Air Station Pensacola Mass Shooting
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Solo SZN: 6 Surprisingly Fun Things To Do When Spending The Holidays Alone
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”