Easter just passed and Erica Campbell spoke about how at church the word was about missing your blessing. Before the resurrection people misunderstood God and cried about it. Sometimes we are so involved in things we miss our blessings.
GRIFF talked about the different emotions that led up to the resurrection. People were crying, upset, angry and then were joyful when he rose. In life we go through so much and different situations make us have different emotions. What was your Easter sermon about?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fisk University Welcomes the Largest Freshmen Class in Over 40 Years
- “The Hair Tales” Trailer Is Here! Get A Glimpse At Hulu & OWN’s Six-Part Series Celebrating Black Beauty
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- CeCe Winans Set to Hit the Road with First National Tour in Over A Decade!
- Platinum-Selling Gospel Jazz Music Mogul Ben Tankard Launching SMOOTH LIFE TV NETWORK
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Exclusive: Michael Ealy, Sean Patrick Thomas And McKinley Freeman Are Defying Hollywood Stereotypes
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Walker v. Warnock Debate