GRIFF has a special prayer for the women that ignore the service lights on in the car. Sometimes the lights will come on because you need an oil change or to put air in the tire, but make sure you take care of it. GRIFF also prays that if you hear noises or smell something coming from your car you go to the mechanic immediately.
Cars need to be taken care of ladies so make sure you are doing just that. Erica Campbell second that motion and agreed with his prayer. Ladies keep up with the maintenance of those cars.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’