GRIFF has a special prayer for the women that ignore the service lights on in the car. Sometimes the lights will come on because you need an oil change or to put air in the tire, but make sure you take care of it. GRIFF also prays that if you hear noises or smell something coming from your car you go to the mechanic immediately.
Cars need to be taken care of ladies so make sure you are doing just that. Erica Campbell second that motion and agreed with his prayer. Ladies keep up with the maintenance of those cars.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 12-Year-Old Flint Activist Raises Over $130K For Water Filtration Systems
- Entrepreneur Launches Coupon Platform To Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Artists Announced for Pastor Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday All-Star Tribute Concert
- Former NFL Player DeAngelo Williams Funds 500 Mammograms
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss, Opens Up About Being Called “Fat” During & After Pregnancy
- Sherri Shepherd Posts Funny Video About Her Frustrations With Her Baby Daddy
- Oprah Winfrey Does Not Regret Her Decision To Not Get Married Or Have Kids
- Will Smith Developing A ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Spinoff Series
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Colorado Pastor Shot & Killed By His Own Son