GRIFF has a special prayer for the women that ignore the service lights on in the car. Sometimes the lights will come on because you need an oil change or to put air in the tire, but make sure you take care of it. GRIFF also prays that if you hear noises or smell something coming from your car you go to the mechanic immediately.
Cars need to be taken care of ladies so make sure you are doing just that. Erica Campbell second that motion and agreed with his prayer. Ladies keep up with the maintenance of those cars.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile Is Taking Her Talents To Fox News
- Kanye’s Sunday Service: DMX Gives Us A Much Need Prayer & North West Steals The Show [VIDEO]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Father’s Death
- How To Properly Cuddle Your Partner
- Louisiana Accidentally Gave Back $26 Million In Tax Refunds
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Duke Divinity School Student-Pastor Shot In Costco Parking Lot
- Joel Osteen Goes Behind The Camera To Executive Produce “Jesus: His Life” Series [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Plank Abs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag