Erica Campbell spoke about how people ask her on a regular basis how she does everything she does. God gives her strength and pushes her through all situations and she has so much faith. Erica mentioned she isn’t trying to prove anything to anyone, but wants to share who God is with people.
You get tired sometimes and when you have the faith God gives you the strength you never knew you had. She wants us to stop thinking negative and trust in him at all times. Remember to have no fear and just have faith.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- André Leon Talley’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Cops Quickly Forgive Anti-Mask Mom On Video Threatening School Board With ‘Loaded’ Guns
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #5
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #4
- Sister, Sister: NBA Reporter Sister Duo Share Special Moment Together On ESPN [Video]
- NAACP Houston Branch To Host Covid Town Hall: Navigating the Pandemic with Facts
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated Has Passed Away
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]