Erica Campbell spoke about sewing seeds. Sometimes people only care about sewing seeds because it will benefit them. She also spoke about people doing it just to impress others or make them feel bad.
Before you sew seeds you should ask yourself why you are doing it and how it can bless others. God wants you to sew these seeds to give to others. Remember not to be stingy and to release you hand to give as well as receive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Uvalde Mayor Confirms Demolition Of Robb Elementary: “You Can Never Ask A Child To Go Back”
- Clarence Thomas Writes Majority Opinion In ‘Dangerous’ SCOTUS Ruling Relaxing NY Gun Laws
- Insurance Agency In Maine Criticized For Racist Juneteenth Sign: “Enjoy Your Fried Chicken & Collard Greens”
- Jussie Smollett Maintains Innocence In Viral Race Hoax
- Karen Clark Sheard and Kierra Sheard Kelly Are Featured on Disney’s “Harmonious”
- Video Shows ‘Black Police Graduate’ Accusing Cops Of Racial Profiling During Traffic Stop
- These 5 States Have The Lowest Life Expectancy For Black People
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
- Mississippi’s Top Court Upholds Life Sentence For Weed Conviction By ‘Habitual Offender’