Erica Campbell has 3 kids and believes in raising them with love as well as discipline. Back in the day kids would get hit, but with no explanation. Sometimes children need to understand what they did and to have a conversation with love from you.
Erica believes that this will help properly equip them in life. Children should know they have to do chores, homework and more in order to set them up for success. Erica mentioned that her mom believed in love and discipline so she is showing her kids the same thing.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Jordin Sparks On How She Deals With “Slick Comments” About Her Son: “I Never Understood People Who Can Say Stuff About Kids”
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference