Erica Campbell has 3 kids and believes in raising them with love as well as discipline. Back in the day kids would get hit, but with no explanation. Sometimes children need to understand what they did and to have a conversation with love from you.
Erica believes that this will help properly equip them in life. Children should know they have to do chores, homework and more in order to set them up for success. Erica mentioned that her mom believed in love and discipline so she is showing her kids the same thing.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘New Soul Of Harlem’: Restaurant Ad Showing Only White Patrons Sparks Outrage, Briefly
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- James Fortune Debuts New Song With Isaac Carree, “It’s Gonna Happen”
- Houston Mayor Calls On Texas To Pay For Skyrocketing Energy Bills Following Winter Storm
- A Brief History of Black Sports Agents In Major Sports