Erica Campbell was joined by her husband Warryn Campbell for the Love Talking segment. She spoke about how when they first got married they didn’t listen to each other as much as they do now. When a lot of people get married they assume they know already what it’s going to be like, but that’s not true.
Erica spoke about how she would call her mom for advice and Warryn would call his dad. They were invested in the relationship and people were there to help them along the way. Erica believes that without support and listening things wouldn’t be as they are today.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life