GRIFF played some festive music for the teachers that are finishing up their last couple of days. He talked about how the parents are in control now and teachers are rejoicing. GRIFF spoke about how they didn’t get an apple from any kid and had to buy supplies so they are happy for this break.
The teachers will now be going home to relax. Erica Campbell believes that everyone should show teachers some love. Buy some gift cards and anything to make them feel special.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: All Things Are Possible To Those That Believe [VIDEO]
- John P. Kee’s Creative Idea For Quarantined Easter Day Church Service [VIDEO]
- BeBe Winans and Other Winans Family Members Test Positive For COVID-19
- Tyler Perry Surprises Seniors By Paying For Groceries in Atlanta and New Orleans
- Listen: Juan & Lisa Winans Debut “It Belongs To Me” Song Feat. Marvin Winans [EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE]
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Taraji P. Henson Finally Gives Us That Tutorial On Her Poppin’ Roller Set
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]