GRIFF played some festive music for the teachers that are finishing up their last couple of days. He talked about how the parents are in control now and teachers are rejoicing. GRIFF spoke about how they didn’t get an apple from any kid and had to buy supplies so they are happy for this break.
The teachers will now be going home to relax. Erica Campbell believes that everyone should show teachers some love. Buy some gift cards and anything to make them feel special.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Randy Weston Of Judah Band Shares How God Moved Him While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Dies At The Age Of 80
- Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Arrangements Announced
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Why GRIFF Wouldn’t Be Here If It Wasn’t For Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: God Will Deliver [EXCLUSIVE]
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]