GRIFF played some festive music for the teachers that are finishing up their last couple of days. He talked about how the parents are in control now and teachers are rejoicing. GRIFF spoke about how they didn’t get an apple from any kid and had to buy supplies so they are happy for this break.
The teachers will now be going home to relax. Erica Campbell believes that everyone should show teachers some love. Buy some gift cards and anything to make them feel special.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Until All Are Free, None Are Truly Free
- Amber B Debuts New Single “Reject,” Discusses Transition Out Of Gospel Genre [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For What The Fourth of July Turned In To [VIDEO]
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot Multiple Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]