GRIFF played some festive music for the teachers that are finishing up their last couple of days. He talked about how the parents are in control now and teachers are rejoicing. GRIFF spoke about how they didn’t get an apple from any kid and had to buy supplies so they are happy for this break.
The teachers will now be going home to relax. Erica Campbell believes that everyone should show teachers some love. Buy some gift cards and anything to make them feel special.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix’s ‘Selena: The Series’ Reveals A Special Moment Between Selena & Beyoncé
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- White Atlanta Cop That Killed Rayshard Brooks Reinstated
- Jaleel White Recalls Classic ‘Family Matters’ Episode That Left Him Broken
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Will Smith’s New Quarantine Bod Inspires Six-Part YouTube Originals Unscripted Fitness Series
- Derek Chauvin Juror Defends Attending March On Washington After Conservatives Argue Grounds For An Appeal
- Rev. Al Sharpton Weighs In On The Status Of A Black-Owned Casino In Richmond
- Yamiche Alcindor Named Host of ‘Washington Week’ on PBS
- Family Intensifies Search For Missing Buffalo State Honor Student Saniyya Dennis