Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- Ayesha Curry Says Switching To A Dairy-Free Lifestyle Helped Improve Her Skin, Acne And Overall Gut Health!
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince