Erica Campbell spoke about love and how sometimes we expect people to know how to love us. In relationships the person we love could get us flowers and gifts, but we might not like that. We must teach them how to love us and not fuss or argue about it.
She also spoke about how teaching can be hard, but it will help our relationship become stronger. We shouldn’t expect certain things of people if we don’t help them understand what we like in particular. It’s similar to how we raise our kids, we can’t expect them to be good if we don’t teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Marsai Martin Is Named The Youngest Hollywood Executive Producer By The Guinness Book Of World Records
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic
- Fred Hammond Describes His Experience With COVID-19 [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Healthy Ever After: What The National Institute Of Health Is Doing To Combat Health Care Disparities In African American Communities
- Republican Blames Trump For Noose Sent To Election Worker: ‘It Has To Stop!’
- Everything You Need To Know About AARP Family Caregiving Support
- Fantasia Expecting First Child With Husband Kendall Taylor