GRIFF talked about the armor of God and to think about it like a knight set. You have all the armor on to constantly battle with the enemy. GRIFF explained that from the moment you wake up the enemy is trying to attack you and people you love.
When you come home from a day of being attacked you have dents in your suit and your sword needs to be sharpened so you go to a blacksmith. GRIFF thinks that everyone needs to have one person similar to a blacksmith that will pray over you, encourage you and more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Watch: “Stand Up” Music Video From ‘Harriet’ Movie Released
- How New Netflix Christmas Movie ‘Klaus’ Explores Biblical Values [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Getting to Know God Better [Video]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walk: Jealously Hurts Us More Than Anyone Else [Video]
- Griff’s Prayer For Saints Who Don’t Eat Before Church [Video]
- Love Talking: Don’t Ignore Your Emotions
- Courtney B. Vance To Lead The SAG-AFTRA Foundation
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Father Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies Of A Heart Attack