It’s time for GRIFF to say his prayer. He’s been getting a lot of messages from some ladies that are tired of GRIFF talking about them and now he’s decided to talk about men. His prayer will be all about men as if GRIFF was a woman.
He spoke about men wearing old durags and t-shirts and how women are tired of seeing that. GRIFF was funny when he spoke about holes in the draws that some men shouldn’t be wearing anymore. He also talked about how men need to stop hating on all the wigs some women have and worry about the basketball shorts that don’t fit anymore.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women