It’s time for GRIFF to say his prayer. He’s been getting a lot of messages from some ladies that are tired of GRIFF talking about them and now he’s decided to talk about men. His prayer will be all about men as if GRIFF was a woman.
He spoke about men wearing old durags and t-shirts and how women are tired of seeing that. GRIFF was funny when he spoke about holes in the draws that some men shouldn’t be wearing anymore. He also talked about how men need to stop hating on all the wigs some women have and worry about the basketball shorts that don’t fit anymore.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- South Carolina Cemetery Thinks God Should Pay For Damaged Graves [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Is Offended By Everything! [VIDEO]
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fornite Over ‘Carlton Dance,’ Prada Faces Backlash For Monkey Figurines & More
- Ministry Spreads The Love Of God To Children Living In Poverty
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Kenneka Jenkins’ Mom Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hotel One Year After She Was Found Dead In Freezer
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- These Christmas Wish Lists From Grown-Ups Prove Adulting Is The Ultimate Struggle
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams Wears Cornrows On The Cover Of Teen Vogue And Encourages Readers To Support Black Women