Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements