Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bryan Popin Talks “So Good To Me” & More | Get Up! Exclusive
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- 5 Times Serena Williams Served Matching Mommy Goals With Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play In Masters, Dead At 87
- Pastor Mark Couch Talks About His New Book “Refuse To Quit” | Get Up! Exclusive [Listen]
- Kanye West Dedicates Sunday Service To Virgil Abloh
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits