Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Watch: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Trump Threatens To Shoot Minneapolis Protestors
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today