Casey J has out a new single titled, “If God.” She goes to local parks and does a pop up worship service where she brings her guitar and singers. During that time she tries to reach nonbelievers and people that are low in faith. Casey mentioned that she loves it so much because she’s able to reach people.
People ask so many questions about why so many bad things happen, but her response is always, “If God.” She is able to articulate his goodness and talk about how he blesses us. Casey also loves that it’s praise and worship without distractions. Make sure you listen to the entire interview for some inspiration from Casey J.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Starring In Tom Clancy Film ‘Without Remorse’
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary