Casey J has out a new single titled, “If God.” She goes to local parks and does a pop up worship service where she brings her guitar and singers. During that time she tries to reach nonbelievers and people that are low in faith. Casey mentioned that she loves it so much because she’s able to reach people.
People ask so many questions about why so many bad things happen, but her response is always, “If God.” She is able to articulate his goodness and talk about how he blesses us. Casey also loves that it’s praise and worship without distractions. Make sure you listen to the entire interview for some inspiration from Casey J.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- Pastor Who Prayed For Obama In 2008 Election Lays Hands On Kamala Harris
- Vashawn Mitchell Readies To Tour
- Kirk Franklin’s Daughter Expecting Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- MUST-SEE: Tremaine Hawkins Blesses Mic With Unfair High Notes At Donnie McClurkin’s 60th Birthday Celebration [VIDEO]
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]