Casey J has out a new single titled, “If God.” She goes to local parks and does a pop up worship service where she brings her guitar and singers. During that time she tries to reach nonbelievers and people that are low in faith. Casey mentioned that she loves it so much because she’s able to reach people.
People ask so many questions about why so many bad things happen, but her response is always, “If God.” She is able to articulate his goodness and talk about how he blesses us. Casey also loves that it’s praise and worship without distractions. Make sure you listen to the entire interview for some inspiration from Casey J.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Don’t Forget God’s Promises [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Things Take Time [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
- Issa For President: Issa Rae Reacts To Her Own Barbie Doll In New Mattel Collection Celebrating The Upcoming Film
- Bill Cosby Sued For Rape in Los Angeles County
- Haters Are Review Bombing ‘The Little Mermaid’ & It’s Pretty Obvious Why
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Mo’ To The: Issa Rae Shares That This 90’s Show Inspired Her To Start Writing