Erica Campbell spoke about waiting on things and how it’s all in the Bible. We dislike waiting now on things that could change our lives like losing weight, developing a business, relationships and more. Erica wants you to stop rushing and take time to pray about it.
She mentioned we must make the plan, talk to God about it and then evaluate how you’re going to get it done. Understand that you should appreciate the process and everything that goes into it. Remember God will see you through this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Breathe Life Bible Provides a Special Way to Read the Word
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- GoFundMe Launches After MLK ‘I Have A Dream’ Memorial Vandalized In Denver
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- RIP Eric Mays: 5 Times Fiery Flint Councilman Was Handling Business
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
One Hallelujah Tour is Coming to a City Near You: Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell, Israel Houghton, and Jekalyn Carr!
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
Lecrae, Tye Tribbett & Kirk Franklin Among 2024 Gospel Grammy Winners
Good and Bad Celebrity Fashions from the 2024 People’s Choice Awards
Donald Lawrence Talks 'In Him There Is No Sorrow' Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]