Erica Campbell spoke about waiting on things and how it’s all in the Bible. We dislike waiting now on things that could change our lives like losing weight, developing a business, relationships and more. Erica wants you to stop rushing and take time to pray about it.
She mentioned we must make the plan, talk to God about it and then evaluate how you’re going to get it done. Understand that you should appreciate the process and everything that goes into it. Remember God will see you through this time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Darius Paulk’s New Album Scores No. 14 Debut
- CDC Warns Men About Beards And Facial Hair Dangers As Coronavirus Begins To Spread
- Report: Gavin Porter, Nephew Of Tyler Perry, Dead At 26 After Hanging Himself In Prison
- University Bans Student From Handing Out Christian Pamphlets To LGBT Studies Class
- Mr. Griffin: Extend An Olive Branch [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls On Jesus After Being Shot At Church, Survives
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- Griff’s Prayer for Funeral Arrangements [VIDEO]
- Thoughts? Justin Bieber Sings Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Slain HBCU Student Anitra Gunn’s Boyfriend Has Been Charged With Murder