GRIFF had a rough week filled with a tarantula in the elevator and then his bike having a flat tire. He left his bike at the station one day because it was raining and then when he went to get on it again realized it had a bad flat. GRIFF at that moment had to call a Uber and while in the back of the car reflected on how amazing his life is.
He said, “To get something great from the Lord, you have to sacrifice.”
GRIFF talked about the days he used to sin and realizing its not worth it. When he changed all this blessings poured into his life. God doesn’t want to see you worry and wants the best for us so sometimes sacrificing things in life is what we have to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- #LHHNY’s Mendeecees To Be Released In 2020
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- Man Asked To Resign After Emailing Tupac Lyrics To His Employees
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Jharrel Jerome Reacts To Getting His First Emmy Nomination For ‘When They See Us’
- Kirk Franklin’s Street Corner Encounter! [VIDEO]