GRIFF had a rough week filled with a tarantula in the elevator and then his bike having a flat tire. He left his bike at the station one day because it was raining and then when he went to get on it again realized it had a bad flat. GRIFF at that moment had to call a Uber and while in the back of the car reflected on how amazing his life is.
He said, “To get something great from the Lord, you have to sacrifice.”
GRIFF talked about the days he used to sin and realizing its not worth it. When he changed all this blessings poured into his life. God doesn’t want to see you worry and wants the best for us so sometimes sacrificing things in life is what we have to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Interactive Map: Which Halloween Candy Is Most Popular In Your State?
- Ericaism: Let Go Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Angie Stone & Q Parker Speak On How God Helped Them Find Their Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Carvin Winans Releases New Single “Once In A Lifetime” [AUDIO]
- Michelle Williams Shares A Piece Of Her Life In The First Look At “Chad Loves Michelle” [VIDEO]
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Expecting Their First Child In 2019
- Donte Palmer Advocates For Fathers In Viral Diaper Change Photo
- Dating Over 40? 10 Things You Need To Know
- Author Addresses The Financial Impact Of Racial Bias
- Johns Hopkins University To Name Campus Building After Henrietta Lacks