GRIFF had a rough week filled with a tarantula in the elevator and then his bike having a flat tire. He left his bike at the station one day because it was raining and then when he went to get on it again realized it had a bad flat. GRIFF at that moment had to call a Uber and while in the back of the car reflected on how amazing his life is.
He said, “To get something great from the Lord, you have to sacrifice.”
GRIFF talked about the days he used to sin and realizing its not worth it. When he changed all this blessings poured into his life. God doesn’t want to see you worry and wants the best for us so sometimes sacrificing things in life is what we have to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Burpees Tutorial [VIDEO]
- Historic Church In Atlanta Vandalized On MLK Day
- Pastor Jamal Bryant’s New Birth Helps Furloughed Workers [VIDEO]
- Worst 50 Places For Christians
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Man Drives Ferrari Into Water Because ‘Jesus Told Him To’
- It’s Official! Kamala Harris Announces She’s Running For President
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame