GRIFF had a rough week filled with a tarantula in the elevator and then his bike having a flat tire. He left his bike at the station one day because it was raining and then when he went to get on it again realized it had a bad flat. GRIFF at that moment had to call a Uber and while in the back of the car reflected on how amazing his life is.
He said, “To get something great from the Lord, you have to sacrifice.”
GRIFF talked about the days he used to sin and realizing its not worth it. When he changed all this blessings poured into his life. God doesn’t want to see you worry and wants the best for us so sometimes sacrificing things in life is what we have to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Comedian Rodney Perry Who’s In The Hospital Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Jesus Saves: K-Ci Hailey Debuts New Inspirational Song [VIDEO]
- Brian McKnight Reveals Why ‘Exodus’ Is His Last Album, What It Was Like Recording With Kobe Bryant & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE TV Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Biopic On The Way? Brandy Discusses Finding Her Place In Music After 26 Years In The Industry [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Woman News Anchor Makes History As First Person To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine In Phase 3 Trial
- Tamar Braxton Breaks Silence On Alleged Suicide Attempt: “Mental Illness Is real”