There is a certain process you go through after breaking up with someone. Erica Campbell talked about walking around for a long time with hate and anger as well as freeing yourself from it. You have to learn how to move on and grow past it.
Erica explained you will love again and how it’s not healthy to be mad like that all the time. You can’t go out with new people and continue to carry on that past relationship. Remember that the pain won’t last.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Sybil Wilkes Shares What You Need To Know About Trump’s Impeachment
- Married Couple Who Paid Off $114,000 Debt In 23 Months Shares How They Did It! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Human Trafficking Overweight Individuals [VIDEO]
- Kobe Bryant & His Daughter Took Communion In Church Before Fatal Crash
- Everything You Need To Know About The Unsung Cruise
- Faith Walking: What Does A Blessing Look Like? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: We Laugh Together, We Cry Together [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Owe People Money [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Gospel Community Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death On Social Media