There is a certain process you go through after breaking up with someone. Erica Campbell talked about walking around for a long time with hate and anger as well as freeing yourself from it. You have to learn how to move on and grow past it.
Erica explained you will love again and how it’s not healthy to be mad like that all the time. You can’t go out with new people and continue to carry on that past relationship. Remember that the pain won’t last.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Is The Rap Music On Trial Bill?
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Houston Based Entrepreneur Gifts $110,000 George Floyd Statue To His Hometown [WATCH]
- Florida Man Arrested After Going On Racist Rant & Attacking A Black Woman
- Georgia Primary Voters Have A Choice To Make
- Dave Chappelle Attack Suspect Reveals Motive For Assault
- The TIME100 Most Influential List Was Announced And A Lot Of Our Faves Made The Cut
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?