Erica Campbell spoke about loving your enemies and how hard of a pill it is to swallow. She talked about how Jesus knew he was going to be unjustly murdered and still blessed those people. We have to understand that people aren’t always going to be good to us and we still have to be nice to them.
Erica talked about people that talk about her, but she remains pleasant to them. People are ignorant and you have to just know how to work with them. Rise about it all!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life