Erica Campbell spoke about loving your enemies and how hard of a pill it is to swallow. She talked about how Jesus knew he was going to be unjustly murdered and still blessed those people. We have to understand that people aren’t always going to be good to us and we still have to be nice to them.
Erica talked about people that talk about her, but she remains pleasant to them. People are ignorant and you have to just know how to work with them. Rise about it all!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Male Nurses [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Get Up! Mornings Check-In
- Jason Nelson Pre-Records Sunday Services For His Church During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tips, Tricks & Free Online Tools For Parents Becoming Teachers During Quarantine [EXCLUSIVE]
- Sybil Wilkes With What You Need to Know About The Coronavirus Stimulus Package [EXCLUSIVE]
- Former NFL Player Myron Rolle Is Now A Doctor Fighting Coronavirus
- Brooks Brothers To Make 150,000 Masks A Day To Fight Coronavirus Crisis
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- Report: ESPN To Move Up Date Of Upcoming Michael Jordan Documentary To April 19
- Carmelo Anthony Shares The Story Of How LeBron James Saved His Life