Kate Spade committed suicide this week and then days later Anthony Bourdain killed himself. Erica Campbell spoke about how depression is fear’s first cousin. It starts with doubting yourself and not feeling important and then not feeling valued.
The enemy fills your head with lies and you drink or do drugs to block it out. People also use crowds to fill a void that they’re feeling. Erica wants to continue to pray for people that are battling things and tell us how we can pray for you.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- GRAMMY Award-winning Gospel Artist, Erica Campbell, Celebrates A New Career Milestone As She Preps The Release Of Her Next Album
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Bishop TD Jakes, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Returns “Home” to Atlanta for Grand Finale Sept. 22-24
- Halle Bailey Owns The Cover Of Variety Magazine’s Power Of Young Hollywood Issue
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad
- Kathy Hilton Mistakes Lizzo For ‘Precious’ Star Gabourey Sidibe On ‘Watch What Happens Live’
- Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy In Funeral For Brianna Grier, Ben Crump To Deliver Call To Action