Lonnie Hunter is a successful gospel singer, Stellar Award winner, pastor and radio personality. He talked about how music at a young age changed his life and how thankful he is for it. Lonnie’s godmother was the famous Albertina Walker.
They used to sing all the time together and when she passed away when he was 9 he wanted to keep her memory alive. Lonnie said, “I kept going and growing.” She planted a seed and he is so thankful for what she did for him. Lonnie also spoke about how God is governing our lives and to remember that he will never fail us.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Love Talking: Who Plans The Dates? [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Favor The Rich [VIDEO]
- GRAMMYS 2020: Full List Of Gospel Nominees
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood!
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- Say What?! Julia Roberts Was Suggested to Play Harriet Tubman in Movie
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]
- Evelyn Lozada Re-Dedicates Her Life To God: “I’m Not Living For Instagram Or Facebook, I’m Living For My Kids And God”
- Beauty Mogul Courtney Adeleye Contributes 30 Million To Fund Black Female Entrepreneurs