GRIFF was married at the age of 18. Some people get engaged and married after knowing each other for a long time and some don’t. Callers spoke about how much time should go by before you are engaged and get married.
One caller mentioned that he didn’t date much, but knew he wanted to settle down. He met his now wife in January and they were married by May. They are now celebrating 2 years of marriage and he’s so happy.
Another woman called in and spoke about God’s plan in her love life. She was getting ready for the church Christmas play and met a man that she liked. They were married within 7 months and now are celebrating 16 years of marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Jesse Williams And Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape