GRIFF was married at the age of 18. Some people get engaged and married after knowing each other for a long time and some don’t. Callers spoke about how much time should go by before you are engaged and get married.
One caller mentioned that he didn’t date much, but knew he wanted to settle down. He met his now wife in January and they were married by May. They are now celebrating 2 years of marriage and he’s so happy.
Another woman called in and spoke about God’s plan in her love life. She was getting ready for the church Christmas play and met a man that she liked. They were married within 7 months and now are celebrating 16 years of marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox