GRIFF was married at the age of 18. Some people get engaged and married after knowing each other for a long time and some don’t. Callers spoke about how much time should go by before you are engaged and get married.
One caller mentioned that he didn’t date much, but knew he wanted to settle down. He met his now wife in January and they were married by May. They are now celebrating 2 years of marriage and he’s so happy.
Another woman called in and spoke about God’s plan in her love life. She was getting ready for the church Christmas play and met a man that she liked. They were married within 7 months and now are celebrating 16 years of marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Kings & Queens, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary