LeBron James didn’t win the NBA Finals, but is working on a documentary with HBO about college athletes. He will be showing how some colleges exploit the student athletes and how it’s a billion dollar industry. GRIFF mentioned that if college players can’t get paid then they should at least be able to sell their jerseys.
He even spoke about how players have to purchase their own jerseys. The documentary will follow four young athletes at school. TJ also talked about Oprah and Meghan Markle meeting up at her house for lunch and yoga before the wedding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- Taraji P. Henson Will Be Releasing A Hair Line Very Soon
- 2 Shot Near Clark Atlanta University
- ‘The Proud Family’ Might Return & These Updated Character Designs Reflect Nearly 20 Years Of Flyness
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout