LeBron James didn’t win the NBA Finals, but is working on a documentary with HBO about college athletes. He will be showing how some colleges exploit the student athletes and how it’s a billion dollar industry. GRIFF mentioned that if college players can’t get paid then they should at least be able to sell their jerseys.
He even spoke about how players have to purchase their own jerseys. The documentary will follow four young athletes at school. TJ also talked about Oprah and Meghan Markle meeting up at her house for lunch and yoga before the wedding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow
- Simone Biles Gives Us Style And Grace As The June Cover Girl Of Glamour Magazine
- Chrisette Michele Launches Her Own Clothing Line “Moody By Chrisette Michele”
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained