LeBron James didn’t win the NBA Finals, but is working on a documentary with HBO about college athletes. He will be showing how some colleges exploit the student athletes and how it’s a billion dollar industry. GRIFF mentioned that if college players can’t get paid then they should at least be able to sell their jerseys.
He even spoke about how players have to purchase their own jerseys. The documentary will follow four young athletes at school. TJ also talked about Oprah and Meghan Markle meeting up at her house for lunch and yoga before the wedding.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Opportunity for Joy
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image® Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Bring the Overcomer Mann Family Tour to a City Near You
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
- What Happened To Brianna Grier? Family Releases Pathology Report
- Serena Williams To Retire From Tennis Following U.S. Open
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! 12 Times She Stole Our Hearts