GRIFF said a prayer for one of his friends that was getting yelled at by his wife. His friend mentioned that his wife was mad because he didn’t put the decorative pillows back the right way. GRIFF couldn’t do anything but laugh then mentioned sometimes he doesn’t even put those little pillows back on the bed because they are useless.
He also doesn’t understand why there are 17-21 of them on the bed. GRIFF is praying that his friend and the rest of the men don’t get yelled at anymore for this. Erica Campbell said that Warryn Campbell doesn’t like those pillows either.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackExcellence: Taraji P. Henson To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Louisville International Airport To Be Named After Muhammad Ali
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Social Services Worker Punched, Verbally Abused 13-Year-Old Boy, Family Says
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Dance Coach Told Student Her Skin Was ‘Too Dark,’ Suit Claims
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”