Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Live Life Enthusiastically | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
- Amazon To Offer $25 Domestic Flights For Prime Student Members
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- After Secretly Burying Dexter Wade, Jackson, Mississippi, Finally Adds Next Of Kin Notification Policy
- Texas Man Angry At ‘BLM Antifa’ Sentenced For Threatening Georgia Officials Online Over 2020 Election
What The Spiritual And Biblical Meaning Of 11 Is
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
“I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
Join "Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell" Morning Show Mobile Text Club!
11 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes To Make It Easier
Juan Winans Premieres His New Song 'More Than Once' ft. Lisa Winans
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered “Harvard Hooper,” Dies at 86