Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Hospital Public Safety Officers [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Unexpected Blessings [VIDEO]
- Lori Loughlin & Her Husband To Plead Guilty In College Bribery Scandal
- Bronner Brothers Iconic Beauty Show Cancelled, But Plans To Go Virtual
- “The Beat Don’t Stop” TV One’s Original Go-Go Music Documentary Premieres June 21st
- Alicia Keys Shares Some Of Her High School Photos
- Arrest Made In Connection To Murder Investigation Of Two Georgia Sisters Found Under Bridge
- Little Richard Buried at Seventh-Day Adventist HBCU He Attended In The 1950s