Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Derek Chauvin Found Guilty On All Charges In Death Of George Floyd
- Smokie Norful Teams Up With Illinois State To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines To 1,000 Chicago Residents
- Memorial Service For DMX Will Be Family & Friends Only
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Results From Her Keto Diet And She Looks Amazing!
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Expands Her Anser Wellness Line To Include Whole-Body, Beauty And Prenatal Supplements