Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago School Unveils Sports Complex Named After Michelle Obama
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Black Dads Greet Students On First Day Of School
- North Carolina Toddler Helps The Homeless With Sales From Her Lemonade Stand
- 7 Bible Verses To Get You Through The School Year
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee