Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Healthy Ever After: Tips For People Caring For Loved Ones With Diabetes
- Mr. Griffin: “You Can Talk For Days, But Have You Talked To GOD?” [VIDEO]
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- You Go Girl: This Popular Actress Is Now The Richest In Hollywood
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Balance Beam Biles Wins Her 7th Olympic Medal
- U.S. Senate Designates November As Hip-Hop History Month & More