Getting a car service has changed so much over the years. The team spoke about Uber and Lyft because recently a lot of assaults, robberies and other things have happened. Uber is trying to make passengers feel safer by adding a button on the app that notifies them and screen drivers more.
GRIFF mentioned that he uses the car services all the time and talks to his driver. He feels safe, but understands that sometimes it can be an uncomfortable situation for women.
TJ spoke about the first time she used it in Chicago and how she was uncomfortable. The driver was talking to her and she wasn’t quite used to that, but loves the service now. How do you think Uber and Lyft can help you feel safer?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Washington’s Jennifer King To Become First Black Woman Full-Time NFL Coach
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Former Baltimore Bookstore Owner Avril Haines Confirmed As Director Of National Intelligence
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Bishop J. Sheard Discusses How Coronavirus Hit Home For The Clark & Sheard Family [INTERVIEW]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
- Mr. Griffin: Be Quick To Listen & Slow To Speak [VIDEO]