Father’s Day has passed, but GRIFF has a slight issue with some things. He spoke about praying for people that didn’t send out one Father’s Day text and to the people that sent one to everyone including little kids. GRIFF wanted to also say a prayer for the churches that did a nice Father’s Day service but only 11 people showed up.
He mentioned that when it’s Mother’s Day they need to open the over flow room. GRIFF wants us to keep uplifting and showing love to these amazing dads. Maybe next year for Father’s Day things will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Professor Charged With Arson After Bringing Gasoline And Lighter Fluid Into St. Patrick’s Cathedral [VIDEO]
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]
- Is Social Media Stalking Detrimental To Our Mental Health?
- TSA Agents Reveal Their Body Scanners Might Be Discriminatory Against Black Women
- For People Asking What Ciara’s Prayer Was To Receive A Rare, Christ-Loving, Black, NFL Star, She Answered
- There’s A 24-Hour Black News Channel Coming Our Way This Fall
- Court Dismisses Charge Against Parolee Wounded In Nipsey Hussle Shooting
- “Hey Queen!”: Michelle Obama Praises Beyoncé On The Impact Of “Homecoming” [VIDEO]