Father’s Day has passed, but GRIFF has a slight issue with some things. He spoke about praying for people that didn’t send out one Father’s Day text and to the people that sent one to everyone including little kids. GRIFF wanted to also say a prayer for the churches that did a nice Father’s Day service but only 11 people showed up.
He mentioned that when it’s Mother’s Day they need to open the over flow room. GRIFF wants us to keep uplifting and showing love to these amazing dads. Maybe next year for Father’s Day things will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]