Father’s Day has passed, but GRIFF has a slight issue with some things. He spoke about praying for people that didn’t send out one Father’s Day text and to the people that sent one to everyone including little kids. GRIFF wanted to also say a prayer for the churches that did a nice Father’s Day service but only 11 people showed up.
He mentioned that when it’s Mother’s Day they need to open the over flow room. GRIFF wants us to keep uplifting and showing love to these amazing dads. Maybe next year for Father’s Day things will be better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Washington Football Team Announces “Thorough Review” Of The Team’s Name
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Here’s Why Everyone From April Reign To Khloe Kardashian Is Tweeting #MailedIt
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him