Erica Campbell spoke about how she went out to lunch with her mother in love. She is currently still recovering from back surgery and talked to Erica about the process. The first week she wasn’t allowed to leave the room really and it made her so frustrated.
At one point she stopped and thought about how grateful she is for all the blessings that God has given her. It made Erica think about what brings joy into your life. Even if you have a husband and kids sometimes you might find what gives you job.
Whether it’s reading a book, going to the beach just ask yourself that question. Make sure you take time to figure that out and keep doing things that make you have joy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Fear Of Black Voting Power Is On The Supreme Court Docket In Merrill v. Milligan
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- Black Women Soccer Players Say They Were Victims Of Racial Heckling At BYU (Sound Familiar?)
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- DOE Is Number One For The Second Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart (Week of October 1, 2022)