Erica Campbell spoke about how she went out to lunch with her mother in love. She is currently still recovering from back surgery and talked to Erica about the process. The first week she wasn’t allowed to leave the room really and it made her so frustrated.
At one point she stopped and thought about how grateful she is for all the blessings that God has given her. It made Erica think about what brings joy into your life. Even if you have a husband and kids sometimes you might find what gives you job.
Whether it’s reading a book, going to the beach just ask yourself that question. Make sure you take time to figure that out and keep doing things that make you have joy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Who Mocked Coronavirus ‘Hysteria’ Dies After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Kirk Franklin Shares What It’s Like Still Working During Coronavirus Pandemic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: Teach People How To Treat You [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “We Don’t Have Spots On Our Chests” [VIDEO]
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Create Your World By Your Words [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Choose Jesus Intentionally [VIDEO]
- Kim Fields Discovers God’s Grace In New Lifetime Film Airing Easter Sunday
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Exchanging Snacks For Chores [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry’s At-Home Baby Hair Salon Is The Cutest Thing Ever!