Erica Campbell spoke about how she went out to lunch with her mother in love. She is currently still recovering from back surgery and talked to Erica about the process. The first week she wasn’t allowed to leave the room really and it made her so frustrated.
At one point she stopped and thought about how grateful she is for all the blessings that God has given her. It made Erica think about what brings joy into your life. Even if you have a husband and kids sometimes you might find what gives you job.
Whether it’s reading a book, going to the beach just ask yourself that question. Make sure you take time to figure that out and keep doing things that make you have joy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Role God Plays In Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
- Anthony O’Neal: Utilizing Your Skills To Help You Build Wealth | Money Monday
- ‘Friends First’ | Dr. Willie Jolley
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win