Erica Campbell spoke about how she went out to lunch with her mother in love. She is currently still recovering from back surgery and talked to Erica about the process. The first week she wasn’t allowed to leave the room really and it made her so frustrated.
At one point she stopped and thought about how grateful she is for all the blessings that God has given her. It made Erica think about what brings joy into your life. Even if you have a husband and kids sometimes you might find what gives you job.
Whether it’s reading a book, going to the beach just ask yourself that question. Make sure you take time to figure that out and keep doing things that make you have joy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan McReynolds & Koryn Hawthorne To Host Stellar Awards 2020 + Nominees Announced
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Season 10 To Return Spring 2020
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Pancreatic Cancer Hits Milestone With Double-Digit Survival Rates
- The Clark Sisters: First Ladies of Gospel Set for Release April 2020
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]