Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions