Maxine Waters aka Auntie Maxine is making headlines for some of her words being taken out of context. She was talking about Jeff Sessions quoting the Bible and how he’s not following the words of it. Maxine believes he doesn’t care about the children, Black people and so much more.
She mentioned that if we see anyone from that cabinet we need to talk to them. Maxine wants us to stand and tell them they aren’t welcomed and that they need to do better. Many believed that she was trying to say harm them, but really she meant peaceful protesting.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]