Maxine Waters aka Auntie Maxine is making headlines for some of her words being taken out of context. She was talking about Jeff Sessions quoting the Bible and how he’s not following the words of it. Maxine believes he doesn’t care about the children, Black people and so much more.
She mentioned that if we see anyone from that cabinet we need to talk to them. Maxine wants us to stand and tell them they aren’t welcomed and that they need to do better. Many believed that she was trying to say harm them, but really she meant peaceful protesting.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbers & Stylists [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: 12-Year-Old Keedron Byrant Who Went Viral For Singing “I’m A Young Black Man” Speaks Out
- Ericaism: Don’t Be An Opportunist [VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Watch: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Trump Threatens To Shoot Minneapolis Protestors
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin & Fred Hammond Slated For Upcoming Verzuz Battle On Instagram
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today