Maxine Waters aka Auntie Maxine is making headlines for some of her words being taken out of context. She was talking about Jeff Sessions quoting the Bible and how he’s not following the words of it. Maxine believes he doesn’t care about the children, Black people and so much more.
She mentioned that if we see anyone from that cabinet we need to talk to them. Maxine wants us to stand and tell them they aren’t welcomed and that they need to do better. Many believed that she was trying to say harm them, but really she meant peaceful protesting.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts
- Dear Kings & Queens, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary