Grab a tissue because GRIFF has us a little emotional this morning. GRIFF spoke about his 11-year-old daughter and spending quality time with her. She’s with him for the summer and talked about a special time called “Daddy Daughter Day.”
It’s a day to go to the park, read, bond and do nothing. He loves this time so much because it makes him realize how precious time is. They also walked to the movies yesterday and played games on the way, which makes GRIFF see that she’s growing up so fast.
He also teaches her about paying attention and about life. Before she leaves he wants her to learn how to play dominos and monopoly. GRIFF had a message for all these other dads and mentioned you don’t need to do a lot, but be present.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Law Enforcement Investigates Massive Power Outage in Moore County, NC
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Chuck D Urges For Elon Musk To Remove N-Word From Twitter
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Integrity Is Possible (December 5, 2022)
- Bob McGrath, Original “Sesame Street” Cast Member, Dies at 90
- Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed
- OP-ED: Deion Sanders Was Never The Savior For HBCUs