Grab a tissue because GRIFF has us a little emotional this morning. GRIFF spoke about his 11-year-old daughter and spending quality time with her. She’s with him for the summer and talked about a special time called “Daddy Daughter Day.”
It’s a day to go to the park, read, bond and do nothing. He loves this time so much because it makes him realize how precious time is. They also walked to the movies yesterday and played games on the way, which makes GRIFF see that she’s growing up so fast.
He also teaches her about paying attention and about life. Before she leaves he wants her to learn how to play dominos and monopoly. GRIFF had a message for all these other dads and mentioned you don’t need to do a lot, but be present.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
- Roy Ayers Recovering After Being Hospitalized In Portland
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier and Tor Campbell Take You Through Moves That Will Get You Hype [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Facebook’s Faith-Based Director Shares How Churches Can Use Social Media To Grow Their Audience
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Track Star Who Was Paralyzed After Car Accident Aims To Run Again
- Spelman College Takes Home Honda Campus All-Star Challenge Title
- T.I. Teams Up With Georgia Church To Bail Out Nonviolent Offenders For Easter
- Black Entrepreneur Teaches Youth About Business Ownership Through Board Game