Grab a tissue because GRIFF has us a little emotional this morning. GRIFF spoke about his 11-year-old daughter and spending quality time with her. She’s with him for the summer and talked about a special time called “Daddy Daughter Day.”
It’s a day to go to the park, read, bond and do nothing. He loves this time so much because it makes him realize how precious time is. They also walked to the movies yesterday and played games on the way, which makes GRIFF see that she’s growing up so fast.
He also teaches her about paying attention and about life. Before she leaves he wants her to learn how to play dominos and monopoly. GRIFF had a message for all these other dads and mentioned you don’t need to do a lot, but be present.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Barack and Michelle Obama Preparing To Purchase Mansion In Martha’s Vineyard
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball
- “I’ve Done It Twice” Angela Bassett Reveals She’s Had Botox