Grab a tissue because GRIFF has us a little emotional this morning. GRIFF spoke about his 11-year-old daughter and spending quality time with her. She’s with him for the summer and talked about a special time called “Daddy Daughter Day.”
It’s a day to go to the park, read, bond and do nothing. He loves this time so much because it makes him realize how precious time is. They also walked to the movies yesterday and played games on the way, which makes GRIFF see that she’s growing up so fast.
He also teaches her about paying attention and about life. Before she leaves he wants her to learn how to play dominos and monopoly. GRIFF had a message for all these other dads and mentioned you don’t need to do a lot, but be present.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell To Perform, Debut New Single ‘Praying And Believing’ On ‘Sunday Best’ Finale
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- Taraji P. Henson Will Be Releasing A Hair Line Very Soon
- 2 Shot Near Clark Atlanta University
- ‘The Proud Family’ Might Return & These Updated Character Designs Reflect Nearly 20 Years Of Flyness
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout