Joe passed just a day after the death anniversary of his son, Michael Jackson. Over the past several years Joe had health issues and had a stroke as well as a heart attack. TJ mentioned that everyone is focusing on the negative about Joe more than the positive.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Passed Away At Age 89
He made the Jackson’s one of the biggest music families and had several kids become legends. GRIFF talked about how people need to get over certain things about him. We will keep the Jackson family in our prayers.
RELATED: Joe Jackson: 1928-2018 [PHOTOS]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Game Of UNO [VIDEO]
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- Black Music Month: John P Kee Top 10 Fan Favorites and Choir Hits
- Minneapolis Holds Memorial For George Floyd As Family, Friends Mourn A Life Cut Short
- #PullUpOrShutUp Challenge Asks Brands How Many Black Folks They Have In Leadership Positions
- Watch President Obama’s Town Hall On Police Violence Here
- Texas Mother Says High School Won’t Let Her Daughter Graduate Because Of Her Red Braids
- Love Talking: Extend The Grace And Mercy To Your Children [VIDEO]
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Mr. Griffin: God Is In Control [VIDEO]