Joe passed just a day after the death anniversary of his son, Michael Jackson. Over the past several years Joe had health issues and had a stroke as well as a heart attack. TJ mentioned that everyone is focusing on the negative about Joe more than the positive.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Passed Away At Age 89
He made the Jackson’s one of the biggest music families and had several kids become legends. GRIFF talked about how people need to get over certain things about him. We will keep the Jackson family in our prayers.
RELATED: Joe Jackson: 1928-2018 [PHOTOS]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kanye West To Release ‘Jesus Is King’ Movie [VIDEO]
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All