Joe passed just a day after the death anniversary of his son, Michael Jackson. Over the past several years Joe had health issues and had a stroke as well as a heart attack. TJ mentioned that everyone is focusing on the negative about Joe more than the positive.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Passed Away At Age 89
He made the Jackson’s one of the biggest music families and had several kids become legends. GRIFF talked about how people need to get over certain things about him. We will keep the Jackson family in our prayers.
RELATED: Joe Jackson: 1928-2018 [PHOTOS]
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Stylish Track Superstar Sha’Carri Richardson Wants The World To Know She’s ‘That Girl’
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Kevin Hart Says Having A Daughter Helped Him Mature: ‘You Think In Ways You Never Thought Before’
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW