Erica Campbell posted a throwback picture of her and Warryn Campbell and GRIFF laughed about it. They then began talking about what they would tell their younger self if they could. Erica mentioned that she stressed a lot because she was scared of being a loser.
She worked all the time and she wish she would of relaxed more. GRIFF mentioned that he would of talked to his dad more. TJ feels she wasted a lot of time of being scared of things.
She didn’t want to go to different places and travel the world. TJ does it now, but she could’ve experienced more by now. What would you tell your younger self?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Barbershops [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Search My Heart [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be A Bridge Not A Draw Bridge [VIDEO]
- Coming to the Stage with Kev on Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- William Murphy Debuts New Song, “Same Grace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- Faith Walking: Covered By The Blood [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women’s Hands & Feet During Quarantine [VIDEO]
- Isaac Carree Talks New Album, ‘No Risk No Reward’ [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Mike Jr. With The Motivational Moment