Erica Campbell posted a throwback picture of her and Warryn Campbell and GRIFF laughed about it. They then began talking about what they would tell their younger self if they could. Erica mentioned that she stressed a lot because she was scared of being a loser.
She worked all the time and she wish she would of relaxed more. GRIFF mentioned that he would of talked to his dad more. TJ feels she wasted a lot of time of being scared of things.
She didn’t want to go to different places and travel the world. TJ does it now, but she could’ve experienced more by now. What would you tell your younger self?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]