Erica Campbell’s mom, Honey Atkins came by to talk with her as she packed to head to The Festival of Praise. She pulled out one outfit and it was see through and Honey mentioned that she hopes she has something on underneath. Erica said she would and then listed the people that she’s performing with.
She mentioned Fred Hammond, Charles Jenkins, Donnie McClurkin and gave Honey that look. Honey got very quiet when she said Donnie’s name and then Erica like any other daughter began dancing and teasing her mom. Her mother then asked about the tea in China to quickly change the subject.
Honey shut Erica down, but it was pretty funny to see that. Erica couldn’t do anything but just look at her mom and not say anything else.
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Eve Reveals That Found Out She Was Pregnant Right Before ‘Verzuz’ Battle With Trina
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Shaq & Dame Dolla Get Reebok & adidas To Create The “Damenosis”
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Mamba Mentality Lives On: Vanessa Bryant Files ‘KB24’ Trademark, Aims To Build A Sports & Enternainment Empire
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Filmmaker To Watch Lawerence “LAW” Watford Aims To Tell A New Story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Legacy [Details Inside]