Erica Campbell’s mom, Honey Atkins came by to talk with her as she packed to head to The Festival of Praise. She pulled out one outfit and it was see through and Honey mentioned that she hopes she has something on underneath. Erica said she would and then listed the people that she’s performing with.
She mentioned Fred Hammond, Charles Jenkins, Donnie McClurkin and gave Honey that look. Honey got very quiet when she said Donnie’s name and then Erica like any other daughter began dancing and teasing her mom. Her mother then asked about the tea in China to quickly change the subject.
Honey shut Erica down, but it was pretty funny to see that. Erica couldn’t do anything but just look at her mom and not say anything else.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Man Gets Charged With 1993 Murder After Police Get His DNA Off A Napkin In The Trash
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]