Erica Campbell’s mom, Honey Atkins came by to talk with her as she packed to head to The Festival of Praise. She pulled out one outfit and it was see through and Honey mentioned that she hopes she has something on underneath. Erica said she would and then listed the people that she’s performing with.
She mentioned Fred Hammond, Charles Jenkins, Donnie McClurkin and gave Honey that look. Honey got very quiet when she said Donnie’s name and then Erica like any other daughter began dancing and teasing her mom. Her mother then asked about the tea in China to quickly change the subject.
Honey shut Erica down, but it was pretty funny to see that. Erica couldn’t do anything but just look at her mom and not say anything else.
- Listen: Jennifer Hudson Pens “Here I Am” Song For Aretha Franklin ‘Respect’ Biopic
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment
- The Perfect Pair! Tye Tribbett & Jekalyn Carr Tapped To Host 2021 Stellar Gospel Music Awards
- Mary J. Blige ‘My Life’ Doc Shows Why She’ll Forever Be Queen in Black Culture
- Jemele Hill Creates A New Podcast Network For Black Women With Spotify
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Usain Bolt & Kasi Bennett Share Photos Of Twin Newborn Sons