Vernon Martin is back and is giving everyone tips on wigs and units. He has helped women over the past several year with style and how to rock different hairstyles. Vernon also is behind Erica Campbell’s successful hairline.
He spoke about the difference between a unit and a wig because a lot of people don’t know. A wig and a unit is basically your hair accessory and not your grandmothers wig she used to wear. It can be styled, cut and at all times needs to be treated like the hair on your head.
He suggest to use Erica Campbell’s garment bags and hangers after taking off your unit. They should be combed, brushed, pinned and everything to stay in place. Vernon is gearing up for Essence Festival where he will give makeovers and teach women how to take care of the units as well as what products to buy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Pastor Announces He’s ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump’ At Conference
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- The Clark Sisters Reunite To Release New Music!
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life