Vernon Martin is back and is giving everyone tips on wigs and units. He has helped women over the past several year with style and how to rock different hairstyles. Vernon also is behind Erica Campbell’s successful hairline.
He spoke about the difference between a unit and a wig because a lot of people don’t know. A wig and a unit is basically your hair accessory and not your grandmothers wig she used to wear. It can be styled, cut and at all times needs to be treated like the hair on your head.
He suggest to use Erica Campbell’s garment bags and hangers after taking off your unit. They should be combed, brushed, pinned and everything to stay in place. Vernon is gearing up for Essence Festival where he will give makeovers and teach women how to take care of the units as well as what products to buy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ABC Newscaster Linsey Davis Shares What Inspired Her New Children’s Book, ‘Stay This Way Forever’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Koryn Hawthorne Teams Up With Queen Naija For “Speak To Me (Queen Mix)”
- Watch Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Starring In Tom Clancy Film ‘Without Remorse’
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Watch: Shanta Atkins Releases Music Video For “Made Up My Mind”
- Feels Like Home: Israel & Adrienne Houghton Share Story Of How Their Supportive Marriage Encouraged Israel’s Album
- Healthy Ever After: How To Relieve Stress, Anxiety & Depression [VIDEO]
- They Got Next: Black Filmmakers To Watch
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary