Vernon Martin is known for creating fabulous hairstyles on Kerry Washington, Angela Bassett, Mary, Mary and more. He explained to women not to be scared to wear wigs and weaves. It’s an accessory for women of all different colors.
He said you must learn how to take care of your hair under as well and that’s most important. Vernon also addressed women that are wearing shiny wigs. He believes that you should have your stylist refer you to a company that makes wigs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Fred Hammond Recalls The Day Aretha Franklin Was Crowned The Queen Of Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor John Gray Speaks About People In The Church Not Extending Grace And Mercy After Meeting With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Woman That Cried After Dropping Off Her High School Senior [EXCLUSIVE]
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Macy Gray On Aretha Franklin: “I Think She Knew She Was The Greatest” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Cathy Hughes Heartwarming Statement About The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- GRIFF’s Prayer: “LiveBeat Dads” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]