Vernon Martin is known for creating fabulous hairstyles on Kerry Washington, Angela Bassett, Mary, Mary and more. He explained to women not to be scared to wear wigs and weaves. It’s an accessory for women of all different colors.
He said you must learn how to take care of your hair under as well and that’s most important. Vernon also addressed women that are wearing shiny wigs. He believes that you should have your stylist refer you to a company that makes wigs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks!’ National March Against Police Brutality To Descend On Washington
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Announces She’s Leaving ‘The Real’ Talk Show
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- Jekalyn Carr Releases ‘Power of Love’ Music Video
- Watch: Tasha Cobbs Leonard – “Intercession” [Live In Nashville]
- Body Found At Lake Where Naya Rivera Went Missing; Actress Reportedly Dead
- Ericaism: Discipline Sends A Message To Heaven [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Entanglements & Breonna Taylor [VIDEO]
- Tahj Mowry Shares His Feelings For Ex-Girlfriend Naya Rivera In Instagram Post
- “Bad Marriage For Life” Will And Jada Speak On Her Entanglement With August Alsina