Vernon Martin is known for creating fabulous hairstyles on Kerry Washington, Angela Bassett, Mary, Mary and more. He explained to women not to be scared to wear wigs and weaves. It’s an accessory for women of all different colors.
He said you must learn how to take care of your hair under as well and that’s most important. Vernon also addressed women that are wearing shiny wigs. He believes that you should have your stylist refer you to a company that makes wigs.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nancy Pelosi Responds With Religion To Reporter Who Asked If She ‘Hates’ Trump [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Christmas Gifts [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: “Lord, Help Me With My Flesh” [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Ain’t Scared Of Your Messy Life [VIDEO]
- Watch: Zacardi Cortez Releases Music Video For “You Don’t Know”
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?
- George Zimmerman Seeks $100 Million In Lawsuit Against Trayvon Martin’s Family
- Mr. Griffin: Your Faith Should Never Be In Question [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Leftover Thanksgiving Food [VIDEO]