Do you know what community dating is? On “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell is at her radio show “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” and talking about dating. She asked GRIFF about community dating and he had to pause.
Erica called him out for dating multiple women and taking them out. GRIFF mentioned that until he’s married he’s a single man. Erica understood that, but spoke about how there are lies somewhere underneath.
She said, “No one ever says I’m dating four people.” GRIFF agreed with Erica’s statement and couldn’t say much more about it. Do you date multiple people at the same time?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One.
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
- Nostalgic Kiddie Perm Boxes Are Sending Black Twitter Users Down Memory Lane
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Check Out The Cities Rated The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies