Do you know what community dating is? On “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell is at her radio show “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” and talking about dating. She asked GRIFF about community dating and he had to pause.
Erica called him out for dating multiple women and taking them out. GRIFF mentioned that until he’s married he’s a single man. Erica understood that, but spoke about how there are lies somewhere underneath.
She said, “No one ever says I’m dating four people.” GRIFF agreed with Erica’s statement and couldn’t say much more about it. Do you date multiple people at the same time?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One.
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Behind The Scenes: Spike Lee To Direct Hip Hop Take On ‘Romeo & Juliet’
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Laughter During Funerals [VIDEO]