Do you know what community dating is? On “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell is at her radio show “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” and talking about dating. She asked GRIFF about community dating and he had to pause.
Erica called him out for dating multiple women and taking them out. GRIFF mentioned that until he’s married he’s a single man. Erica understood that, but spoke about how there are lies somewhere underneath.
She said, “No one ever says I’m dating four people.” GRIFF agreed with Erica’s statement and couldn’t say much more about it. Do you date multiple people at the same time?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More