Do you know what community dating is? On “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell is at her radio show “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” and talking about dating. She asked GRIFF about community dating and he had to pause.
Erica called him out for dating multiple women and taking them out. GRIFF mentioned that until he’s married he’s a single man. Erica understood that, but spoke about how there are lies somewhere underneath.
She said, “No one ever says I’m dating four people.” GRIFF agreed with Erica’s statement and couldn’t say much more about it. Do you date multiple people at the same time?
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on Tuesday at 8p/7c on TV One.
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Get Up And Move Exercise Of The Week: Agility Ladder Part 2 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About William McDowell’s New Live Album, ‘The Cry’
- First Black NBA Player Gets Posthumous Basketball Hall Of Fame Induction
- Berry Gordy Donates $4 Million To Detroit’s Motown Museum
- Syracuse University Names Scholarship After Exonerated Five’s Kevin Richardson
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Gospel Radio Awards To Honor Mary Mary & Tye Tribbett In 2020