LeBron James signed a $145 million deal with the Lakers to play for them for 4 years. With him coming to the Lakers it will help boost the economy around there. Restaurants will receive more business and team merchandise will increase in people wearing it.
He was able to help the job market in Cleveland when he went there and his presence alone created over 3,000 jobs. The ticket value will increase and people will make more money now with LeBron coming to the team.
RELATED: The NBA Team LeBron James Should NOT Consider Going To [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- 2020 Screen Actor’s Guild Nominations Announced!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Lizzo Crowned TIME Entertainer Of The Year 2019
- ‘Ambush’ Shooting In New Jersey Leaves Officer, 5 Others Dead
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Press Play: New Miss Universe Talks Receiving A Message From Oprah
- Multiple NYPD Officers Say They Were Forced To Target Black & Latino Subway Riders In Discrimination Lawsuit
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women