LeBron James signed a $145 million deal with the Lakers to play for them for 4 years. With him coming to the Lakers it will help boost the economy around there. Restaurants will receive more business and team merchandise will increase in people wearing it.
He was able to help the job market in Cleveland when he went there and his presence alone created over 3,000 jobs. The ticket value will increase and people will make more money now with LeBron coming to the team.
RELATED: The NBA Team LeBron James Should NOT Consider Going To [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Pastors of Larger Churches Are More Likely To Prioritize Counseling & Discipleship
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Strengthening Your Core [VIDEO]
- Werk! Michelle Obama’s Six-Pack Pic Basically Broke Instagram!
- Shaquille O’Neal Provides Family Of 12-Year-Old Paralyzed In Shooting With Wheelchair Accessible Home
- Issa Rae Joins Forces With Atlantic Records To Launch New Record Label
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]