LeBron James signed a $145 million deal with the Lakers to play for them for 4 years. With him coming to the Lakers it will help boost the economy around there. Restaurants will receive more business and team merchandise will increase in people wearing it.
He was able to help the job market in Cleveland when he went there and his presence alone created over 3,000 jobs. The ticket value will increase and people will make more money now with LeBron coming to the team.
RELATED: The NBA Team LeBron James Should NOT Consider Going To [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Watch: David And Tamela Mann Release Music Video For ‘Mason Jar’
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project