LeBron James signed a $145 million deal with the Lakers to play for them for 4 years. With him coming to the Lakers it will help boost the economy around there. Restaurants will receive more business and team merchandise will increase in people wearing it.
He was able to help the job market in Cleveland when he went there and his presence alone created over 3,000 jobs. The ticket value will increase and people will make more money now with LeBron coming to the team.
RELATED: The NBA Team LeBron James Should NOT Consider Going To [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Tracee Ellis Ross Makes Her Teenage Dreams Come True As The Face Of Tiffany & Co.’s New Collection
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow
- Simone Biles Gives Us Style And Grace As The June Cover Girl Of Glamour Magazine
- Chrisette Michele Launches Her Own Clothing Line “Moody By Chrisette Michele”
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- Michelle Williams Becomes “Merleen” To Clap Back At Fans Canceling “Cater 2 U” By Destiny’s Child
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained