“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
RELATED: Erica Campbell Calls Out GRIFF For Community Dating [VIDEO]
RELATED: Erica Campbell Reflects On The Time She And Warryn Were “Together And Not Together” During Their Marriage [EXCLUSIVE]
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
RELATED: Warryn Campbell Talks About Overcoming Dad Guilt [VIDEO]
- Get Ready And Get Set For Your Amazing Comeback | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Let’s Celebrate The Sacrifice Of Our Ancestors | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Thieves Steal $1 Million In Jewels & Handbags From Shannon Sharpe’s L.A. Home
- Inspirational Lifestyles: One Minute Inspirations – Redeeming The Time
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of May 27, 2023)
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Happy World Africa Day! Learn About The 54 Countries of Africa
- GoFundMe Started To Help Family Of Teen In ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Viral Incident
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Talks Pregnancy 'I Felt The Presence Of God This Time Around'
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Halle Bailey Reveals Sister Chloe Bailey’s Sweet Reaction To Seeing ‘The Little Mermaid’ For The First Time
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help ‘Citi Bike Karen’ Pay ‘Mounting’ Legal Bills
Viola Davis Stuns In Valentino At The Cannes Film Festival