“We’re The Campbells” ended with Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell having dinner and talking about how she felt at the Stellar Awards. Erica knows that the both of them have busy schedules, but she doesn’t like to feel disconnected from him. She mentioned to Warryn that she can still cook, clean and other things to make sure he’s happy and has no complaints.
Warryn mentioned that she needs to be more open at times when she’s frustrated. Erica spoke about how she needs to realize people can’t read minds or emotions. Warryn also spoke about how he gets so caught up in doing what he loves that he needs to make more time for his wife. Erica loved the fact that Warryn heard her voice and heart.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet