Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are very busy people, but always makes time for family. He spoke about having dad guilt because he missed a lot of precious moments such as Krista Campbell taking her first steps. Erica Campbell spoke about missing Wowzy Campbell walking.
Warryn talked about always trying to make up for things that they will remember. He also tries to get extra time with them during the week when he can. Warryn mentioned that he feels terrible about it a lot of the times, but the kids don’t and just enjoy his time.
RELATED: 4 Big Moments From “We’re The Campbells” Season 1, Episode 2 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: “We’re The Campbells” Washington, D.C. Screening [PHOTOS]
Watch “We’re The Campbells” on Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One.
RELATED: What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Gideon The Yorkie Eulogy | Mr. Griffin
- The White House Announces Its First-Ever Juneteenth Concert
- Running Feud Led To Father And Son Murder After High School Graduation In Virginia
- Taye Diggs, Tinashe, Nicco Annan & More Collaborate With Viiv Healthcare To Raise HIV Prevention Awareness Through Its ‘Me In You, You In Me’ Campaign
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Black Man Killed In Colorado After Cops’ Delayed Response To Wife’s 911 Call, Attorney Says
Gideon The Yorkie Eulogy | Mr. Griffin
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For "Feel Alright (Blessed)"
Jacky Oh, Mother Of DC Young Fly’s Children, Dies Following Plastic Surgery: Report
Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
Review + Interview: 'Shooting Stars' Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron's HS Days, "GRIFF" Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Cities On 'The Feel Alright Tour'
5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon