GRIFF prayer possibly might get him into trouble because he’s talking about women and their hair. He explained during his prayers that him and a couple friends had a discussion about women wearing scarfs to bed. Then spoke about them looking like they are the getaway driver for a robbery when they wear durags.
GRIFF doesn’t want to go to bed with Buckwheat or an inmate. He even spoke about how women when they go to bed look like Cleo from “Set It Off.” GRIFF wants women to pick a day they go to bed looking glamorous, but Erica Campbell thinks men should do the same as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test That Led Him To A Relationship With Christ
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Next Man Mary J. Blige Dates Must Make More Money Than Her: “I’m Not Taking Care Of Any More Men”
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage