GRIFF prayer possibly might get him into trouble because he’s talking about women and their hair. He explained during his prayers that him and a couple friends had a discussion about women wearing scarfs to bed. Then spoke about them looking like they are the getaway driver for a robbery when they wear durags.
GRIFF doesn’t want to go to bed with Buckwheat or an inmate. He even spoke about how women when they go to bed look like Cleo from “Set It Off.” GRIFF wants women to pick a day they go to bed looking glamorous, but Erica Campbell thinks men should do the same as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Pray Like Your Mama & Daddy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ericaism: I’ve Fallen And I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: Planning With Preparation (#CountUpTheCost) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- LeToya Luckett Opens Up About Married Life [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]