GRIFF prayer possibly might get him into trouble because he’s talking about women and their hair. He explained during his prayers that him and a couple friends had a discussion about women wearing scarfs to bed. Then spoke about them looking like they are the getaway driver for a robbery when they wear durags.
GRIFF doesn’t want to go to bed with Buckwheat or an inmate. He even spoke about how women when they go to bed look like Cleo from “Set It Off.” GRIFF wants women to pick a day they go to bed looking glamorous, but Erica Campbell thinks men should do the same as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott And Mary J. Blige To Produce Biopic Film On The Clark Sisters
- Deitrick Haddon Criticized For R&B Christmas Song [VIDEO]
- Watch: Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- Mr. Griffin: Breaking Free From Situations You Can’t Change [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: LeBron James Earns A New Title, Harlem Powerball Winner To Give Back To Veterans & More