GRIFF prayer possibly might get him into trouble because he’s talking about women and their hair. He explained during his prayers that him and a couple friends had a discussion about women wearing scarfs to bed. Then spoke about them looking like they are the getaway driver for a robbery when they wear durags.
GRIFF doesn’t want to go to bed with Buckwheat or an inmate. He even spoke about how women when they go to bed look like Cleo from “Set It Off.” GRIFF wants women to pick a day they go to bed looking glamorous, but Erica Campbell thinks men should do the same as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams & Her Fiancé Chad Johnson To Star In Reality TV Show About Love
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- GRIFF’s Prayer: No More Cable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Fight In The Spirit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Help The Young Mommas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Mark Wahlberg Gets Up At 2:30 In The Morning To Pray
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]